2011年8月5日星期五

A woman should have a double good shoes

Women have the triple gem: high heels, lipstick and earrings. The triple gem,  Supra Skate is a symbol of power, is the source of youth.

Shaw is New York Haitian choir of the teacher, who is popular Taiwan command the musician. When we first met, I'll be her poise attract, especially the 3 inches of high-heeled shoes, the more to her charm gracefuls. If not was celebrating his 70th birthday, my teacher shaw simply could not think that she has been so years old!!!!! Lenovo to teacher the grandmother of the same age with siew are old and I appeared curiously ask how she young forever. Xiao teachers only line toward me smiled, and no answer.

From now on, I'm more diligently observe shaw, found that in addition to the teacher each delicate makeup look, decent suit outside, she never less than 3 inches through the high-heeled shoes!!!!! Don't, the young secret is high heels? When I put my own guess to xiao teacher, she confirmed said with a smile: "yes, you guessed right! Women have the triple gem: high heels, lipstick and earrings. The triple gem, shoes is a symbol of power, is the source of youth. We of shoe attitude and choice reflects on his attitude toward life. If you think that you are young, you can be in 70 years old still pedal haun on charm supra tk society shoes, confident display beauty and charm!"

Footwear namely "character"

People cannot leave the shoes. But, like most people shoes don't understand the only transport. Besides can protect the foot, wrapped in a practical function, the shoes also have adornment and fashion, even become a personal function as product. Shoes in relation to self assessment and others cognitive, related to the personal status and grade. As western proverb "never gave the money to a wear out shoes" revealed by, footwear and even have risen to good character, affect business development. Successful people maybe even more involved with good shoes to experience, is actually the first bloom, charismatic, recreate confidence, blossom happy ripping the feeling. The wise are often through the shoes to tell myself and tip outside: I was such a man: I love life, care about quality; I love self, advancing with The Times.

Shoes or in the life of a source of experience. Think about "shoe" calendar, also understood how the life experience and shoes experience intricately interrelated. I youth is in the company of slippers and shoes, at that time, I spent in the swimming team, shave buzz cut, the pedal slippers, wearing uniforms, all day like as her. I envy those firm plait, wearing leather shoes and flower skirt girl. Of course, I am also very strange girl why would rather grin grinning like a horse or bow the knee, also want to walk the cover on the appalling high heels. Until one day, when I put on a pair of black sheep is standing in before the mirror with high heels, suddenly I found myself can also so graceful. From then on, slippers and shoes like the fading young age, is going, and high heels and ballet shoes began leading of my life. Of course, I have experienced torn leather, feet out of the bubble and the horse walk stage, but I soon begin to understand, the generosity of shoe, know how, I will choose good shoes, and pay attention to MaoBu learning. From lack of fashion to become image supra vaider shoes, shoes is actually my first teacher; By understanding footwear really value, to explore our values, shoes are my important teacher.

没有评论:

发表评论