2011年8月1日星期一

The only pair of brightly colored shoes

This pair of supra trinity shoes is to buy back my joy. And more exaggerated, I even wear them on the spot, and put his feet into a pair of shoes, bags carry back. 
 
When I walked into the office, I found my colleagues across the eyes almost never left my feet. I think, than I certainly thought she was still a conservative scared, I should think of this color shoes to wear it. But the day after wearing these shoes I found a flaw, that is after the ankle shoes with elastic folds of place because, when placed together is the wear time of the opening to give support. 
 
As a result, after a long time to wear on the ankle strangulation red, and the longer wear more pain, it makes me feel sorry. It seems that everything oldsupra skytop shoes hard the whole ah. However, to thus lose these shoes, I was reluctant.

没有评论:

发表评论