2011年8月23日星期二

What I wear Roger Vivier Shoes and this dress?

Well, here is set up. In the course of a year I must go to about six formal dress occasion. Sometimes they wedding dinner and to celebrate, but usually they are some rubber financing or chicken dinner heavy. It can have a lot of fun. It also can be boring. I have a these funds will appear in a fund-raising dinner for two weeks.

I have a clothing, I like it very well. You tell me a little bit too flashy for his own good. I also do push-ups adjustable weapons. In short, what should I wear shoes? I don't like shoes is style here, so I need your advice in some Roger Vivier shoes.

The cage shoes? The size of the shoes? Platform the pump? What color? Black? Naked? I will pay $300. Any more than they do best, I very hot.

没有评论:

发表评论