2011年8月1日星期一

The Korean version of the beautiful shoes

I bought a pair of Korean version of the Supra Shoes for several years, to be a full six years of Labour's time. The reason I remember so clearly because of May Day that year to go overseas to visit a good friend of his, to make himself look better mood, but also more beautiful, so I decided to wear high heels are not good to buy a pair of their own small high-heeled shoes, as opposed to flat shoes, the still slightly a little bit of momentum. 
 
This pair of small high-heeled supra bullet shoesthat time the child is a popular Korean style, round, and the upper with a beautiful bow, as are the dark brown lines, and will not look too immature. But this style of speaking for themselves at the time, or not a small challenge. Like me who do not like any decorations, so what I wear lace with a bow, is simply a kind of torture. But I listened to the waiter's suggestions, she said, should try a different style, give yourself a different mood. Think about these words is right. So he is still more readily bought it. Bought these shoes after my colleagues, I found a pair of shoes you have a feature you are buying leather leather shoes, as if there is no cloth or sheepskin. 
 
I can not help but stared at her, said, Oh really, your eyes really poison, which you have found. Yes, this pair ofsupra skytop shoes is also leather, and I really like the texture is consistent and the shoes. Although this pair of shoes I want to challenge your own style, give yourself a break, but I rarely wear it. Most cases, I will be dressed in a lavender color dress to wear it. In addition, the rarely used to wear. So, six years later, in fact, wearing a little time. But this year, I do not have the wear of the plan. If you do not want to take up space, they had abandoned.

没有评论:

发表评论