2011年8月25日星期四

I really believe that the Roger Vivier Flats every season

I really believe that the Roger Vivier Flats every season, style and invention. If I can put boots, she in my wedding I probably will. I have to tell you, I love the way, Christine. Dior do boots. In fact, I love the way, Christine. Dior is quite a number of everything from pump will shoes and boots unit, and others. This includes dior ribbon boot ($960), although marcus elegant in its simple but still halfback enough completely cool.

Boots can also in black, but I like the color. I don't know whether you would think that this is a dark shadow raspberry or a purple or what, but I don't care, it is still a rich, gorgeous colour, and supplementary materials soft shammy. Sometimes in boots and shoes can come a little bow kitsch, but this one is perfect. It's cute not too lovely, actually provides a little innovation. So delicate pick-stitching highly artist.

Coal seam arc and curve creates a lot of twists and turns, and the sense that design line sexy sleek silhouette. Toes is round, it actually hide a hidden platform, about 1 and measures 1/8 ". And like a deadly weapons; Fine not including their platform, this is about 4 ½ inches long.

没有评论:

发表评论