2011年8月18日星期四

Recently, I have been inspired than any Roger Vivier Pumps


Recently, I have been inspired than any Roger Vivier Pumps I have decided to paint my nails. Nail art always one thing in my community (I am Asian, after all), but recently I have been to some nutters things.

The left end nails is the most crazy things I've done in the past few months, but I like the color so much that they inspired me to find shoes of the same color.

I don't know whether I coordination, but it sure is very interesting looking for them! I like pink and orange California side together.

See some those I found after the jump.

I really like this to show these ray (top) CaovillaRoger Vivier Sandals. They are so delicate, and I like a lot of gold. Caovilla always such a woman, classic shape.

Perhaps these pucci coral high-heeled shoes (in)? Believe it pucci bring me the color of Miami. I like, but this shoe formation might be too old money, I 'm-on-a-a soap opera-Miami to me.

These Pierre hardy pink and orange wedge (bottom) will finish my crazy outfit, isn't it? Alas, they a little too drag queen to me.

I think I'd like to go to and Caovilla. But they may be too expensive. Sigh. Search continue!


没有评论:

发表评论