2011年8月26日星期五

In the middle of the Roger Vivier Shoes is very good

In the middle of the Roger Vivier Shoes is very good, but not something that makes me breath from food or cursing loudly and toilet paper a month, motor into my possession. These boots can also, but not the real show us something new. In addition, how many of us can find something to wear with a unique (?) Boucle fabric boot (please see below the left)?

And sandals? I'm incredibly * * these have not been feeling, chopine-quasi-wedge to platform (top and middle row). When it's done right, fat heel can be simple, elegant youthfully fun, even those who bizarre sandals, sweet retro-referencing just sad-making. I tried to find some optimistic say them, but I was too busy, in fear and shrink back off into a fugue frightened.

Now, the clothes. I just don't like than my usual response from chanel offering. Chanel, for me, always held a timeless appeal and charm. The show seem to grasp the youth of the buyer for risk, the possible loss of feeling "eternal". Grace: I understand desire and need a fashion houses to attract and keep relevant generation buyers. But for women, classic chanel, and elegant. She effortless way, not the epitome of Japan. So, the rich fabric and styles fit in this strange deconstruction runway took me by surprise.

没有评论:

发表评论