2011年8月22日星期一

This is such a departure from your other Roger Vivier Shoes

Wow wow Roger Vivier!!!!! This is such a departure from your other Roger Vivier Shoes , I don't even know what to say! I'm surprised these across to start with! Tiger-colored zebra shoes? Crazy!!!!!More shots make jump...

Frankly, I don't even know what to say about voldemort's window display. This whole thing is a Safari-Africa a bit late, but I want to do good bombastically. Ostrich is superfun, can you imagine design? It may be the head stuck in the mud, but to really begin to dig some fresh fashion eggs for sure. For designers to the whole window, especially because the subject shoes have shown that things as a life of broken egg.

I tried on completely wild LV zebra deep red, pink (they call it a "special paragraph") in the third floor. Her problem, I as I see it, is black toes belt is too tight, but I think you're not going to go in the overall, madam? With was very high, and forward you a little according to heel. These details are very thin, so will not have a lot of support. But these exotic animals and not to walk, they are right. You can stare the like a wild animal of course if you wear these.

没有评论:

发表评论